Kirkisrak Community Centre,
Was established in 2006 and become a charity organisation in 2008 and have over 500 members.
To ensure communication and cooperation between people from Kirkisrak living in the UK and integrate into British society
We do this by:
- Organising conferences, panels, symposiums.
- Research, investigating on activities, and carry out various activities for young people,
- Provide courses and various activities for people who need support and help.
- Publish books, calendars, journals, brochures, postcards, CDs, tapes and audio.
- Organize radio and television programs, concerts, festivals and cultural night parties.